Case Management is a collaborative process which assesses, plans, implements, co-ordinates, monitors and evaluates the options and services required to meet an individual’s health, social care, educational and employment needs, using communication and available resources to promote quality cost effective outcomes.
Case Management Services Available:
- Fully Costed Immediate Needs Assessments.
- Fully Costed Case Management Reports.
- Goal Orientated Ongoing Case Management Interventions.
- Support worker recruitment.
- Ongoing Support Worker Management and Supervision.
Costs available on request